Monday, April 13, 2009

I'm following this road.




Around here, the lunacy never seems to end!!

I started the seeds to plant in my garden, and grabbed the wrong potting media. Looks like I may get the opportunity to start 8 flats of seeds all over again. JOY! RAPTURE!!

Long ago and far away I joined a small internet community for old cars. Yes, I know you are shocked and amazed that I would do so. It's true though. I have been a member of that community for nearly 10 years now. Lately though, the discussion forum has become a stomping ground for nearly illiterate and poorly educated ne'er-do-wells that have little to do but antagonize others. There is one member that accused me of hiding behind the annonymity of the internet while he was doing exactly that. Brilliance!

Anyway, I'm pretty much done there. I've helped many guys with problems over the years, but it's not worth my time to read the forums anymore. Of course they won't notice I'm gone, but that's fine too.

Morale of the story; If you tire of the loathesomeness of a particular website, don't look at it. Instead of trying to change the madness, sometimes it's best to walk away.

I was recently interviewed by the Blythewood Leader newspaper about my involvement in Blythewood Masonic Lodge. Horrible picture but good content.

http://theblythewoodleader.net/htdocs/modules/mastop_publish/?tac=Home

1 comment:

  1. Why do you call it a horrible picture? It looks just like you!

    ReplyDelete