Wednesday, January 20, 2010

I love technology

Yet another blog that starts with a lie for a title.

After using my laptop computer Monday evening, I shut it down just like normal. When I tried to start it up Tuesday morning to no avail. So I had the pleasure of trying to trouble shoot it most of Tuesday. I left it with my buddy Jeff to try to get it running, and he got it working mostly this evening.

Isn't technology supposed to make my life easier? What happened to the wonderful and bug proof Windows 7?

Just my grumpy attitude I guess.

Maybe when I'm in a better mood I will tell the wonderful tale of Princess Poopy Pants' second birthday we had Sunday...

2 comments:

  1. And something about pancakes I hope!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I always though "system restore" was supposed to make everything better. When our lap top started to screw up, I found out I was missing all of my restore points. Egad. Reconfigure. I never thought I say this......I've still got a copy of Vista!

    ReplyDelete