Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Life is wunnerful...


We just got home from a week in North Carolina. It was real rough. We had to watch the leaves turn color *ALL WEEK* with no responsibilities. I know, you can't imagine how I made it through alive. Well, thanks to copious alcoholic beverages and my innate laziness, I just slid by.

We did go up to Cherokee, NC so we could see how much we still hate tourist traps. That, and to buy some overpriced moccasins for a child that won't remember them. Thus the really bad photo of Poopy Pampers...

1 comment:

  1. Nice hat there on Princess PP. Glad to hear you had a week to watch the leaves change and drink and lay about without having to concern youself with making sure the Internet didn't crash in your absence. I don't think we can be friends any more.

    ReplyDelete