Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Sometimes life calls for a little stupidity



I am sad to say that I do not have any actual pictures of the cultural experience.

But that's not to say that I did not enjoy it!

The Family Unit went to the flea market in Lexington on Saturday. We did not realize that we had left the United States, but surely our passports should have been checked.

I'm not going to say that the flea market has become a sort of Wal-Mart for those people who may or may not have moved to this area from a warmer country that is further south of Texas. However, that would be true. There was such an abundance of food that I could not recognize being sold that I thought I had been relocated through some bizzare time portal.

But all that KRAAZEEE made me feel quite normal. And for that I'm glad.

No comments:

Post a Comment