Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Need a job?

Backstory: I have a Jeep. I have a new-to-me used console for the Jeep. The console has a slot for a radio. THe factory Jeep radio slot is a long reach from the driver's seat. I bought a radio on Black Friday.

SOOOOOOOOOOO..................

Since I am moving the radio from the dash to the console, I need a longer antenna wire. I knew that someone just HAD to make some sort of extender. Where would one find such an animal?

RADIO SHACK!

I went to the local Radio Shack to find some sort of an extension. The counter monkey was totally perplexed. He needed to know what type of antenna connector. I told him there were exactly two types: General Motors and the rest of the world. He still had no idea.

So my inner jerk sprung into action.

I asked him where I was?

Radio Shack.

What am I looking for a part for?

A radio.

Perhaps you see where the breakdown was.

I can only hope that they are looking for new workers at Radio Shack. That guy was not cutting it.

No comments:

Post a Comment