Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Epic

So, while leaving Satan-Center (Wal-Mart) with a massive quantity of stuff, I glanced over at the Missing Children board.

You may be thinking, "what a kind and compassionate man Brian is. Always studying children's faces to help in the national watch for missing children."

No. I'm looking to see how horrible the pictures are, thinking this is the best photo you have of your missing child? Yes, I'm callous and cold.

This time however, I noticed something that caught my eye. One child's photo was a mug shot.

A mug shot.

In case you missed that, a mug shot.

Here's a radical notion: if the best photo you have of your missing child is his mug shot, your child is not missing. He is a fugitive from justice. Time to face reality.

I'm just saying.

1 comment:

  1. it's amazing how parents don't have realistic expectations or are oblivious. but then again, who knows the circumstances and as any parent would be or should be i guess: they're worried.

    ReplyDelete