Tuesday, September 29, 2009

You can hate me at any time.


As I type this missive I am enjoying a refreshing home made barley soda on my back porch in the cool afternoon breeze while Princess Poopy Pants sleeps. I have completed and e-mailed my report from this morning. The laundry is on the line. The kitchen is cleaned up. I'm listening to some music by Sixpence None the Richer, my current guilty pleasure.

I can't decide on whether to work on some writing or to read for a while.

Why in the world would people want to live in the city when they can live like this?

Prayers going out to Marty and his family right now for his mother Sarah.

1 comment:

  1. No Hatin' Here...You're Posts Are Funny. Think I'll Stick Around And Have Some Of That Barley Soda!

    Enjoying The Blog. Thanks.

    -Greg

    ReplyDelete