Monday, March 22, 2010

This had better work

Thanks to my wunnerful wifey, we got the garden fertilized. Sadly, my own incompetence made using a fertilizer spreader impossible, so we had to spread 600 pounds of fertilizer, lime and gypsum by hand. It's all plowed in and ready. Waiting on the ground temp to come up so I can get the seeds in.

Had a great weekend. If you didn't see us, they you are the only people that were not at the zoo this weekend. It was crowded to say the least, but Princess Poopy Pants had a great time.

I also have a Steam style beer in primary fermentation. I got it going yesterday, and it just started bubbling. I think I will go back to running a secondary fermentation on this batch. I'm also experimenting with a bottom fermenting lager yeast instead of my usual top fermenting ale yeast. We'll see how that goes.

No comments:

Post a Comment