Tuesday, June 2, 2009


Ever get really disappointed by something? That's me.


I made the mistake of having high hopes about the Scottish Rite Master Craftsman Program. I anticipated deep and in-depth study of the moral and philosophical teachings of the Scottish Rite degrees. It is not. The essay question is "What did you learn that most surprised you in this course?"


C'mon, really?


Freemasonry for the uneducated. I'm less than impressed.


If anyone can recommend to me a reasonable cell phone plan I'm interested. I don't think it's worth having a home phone and two cell phones. Sadly, I'm firmly trapped by the monopoly that is AT&T. (Don't we have anti-monopoly laws? Didn't AT&T get broken up once already? I digress...) I cannot find a way to enable us to still be able to talk to our friends and family in the upstate and out of state, and spend less than we do now. If we go to two unlimited cell plans, we spend about $40 more per month, INCLUDING cancelling the home phone.


Technology is such a pain. I'm ready to pull the plug.


But isn't the little Curtain Climber cute?

No comments:

Post a Comment