Tuesday, June 30, 2009

STOP

Collaberate and Listen.


So I was asked to be the Vice Prez of my Sunday School class. One well meaning member thanked me for accepting my spiritual calling.

...


...


OR!!! Maybe I'm too dumb to say nyet.

So I digress.

Big thanks to my gun buddy "Jeff." We'll call him "Jeff" because it's his name. As my loyal minions recall, I don't change names to protect the guilty. "Jeff" assembled my new AR-15 for me so I can be ready for Comerade Obamalamadingdong's revolution.

(Did that sound like some sort of uber-right wing conservative paranioa? Just checking.)

I miss the Mongrel, but I think I've fallen in luuuuuv with my ragged old tractor. Even if it makes my back hurt after cutting fields for hours.

This post is what my life would look like if I were on facebook.

No comments:

Post a Comment