Friday, June 5, 2009

Storytime Bomb...

So, Princess Poopy Pants was a little monster at the local library storytime today.

I had such high hopes, I guess I will withdraw my application for parent of the year.

Anyway, I was lucky enough to find another SAHD in the Blythewood area after my column in The Blythewood Leader was published. We met up for a kiddie play date at the park. Good times were had by all, until it rained. I'm not entirely sure either kid realized the other was there.

So we took repast in the local library for storytime. There were several other kids and a group of SAHM's there already. This being my first attempt at storytime with the Lil' Manager, I tried to keep her under control and look like I wasn't a total ninny.

I failed.

The SAHM's that were already there looked at me like I just fell out of the sky. I guess a SAHD is not a regular appearance there.

Anyway, Princess Poopy Pants was in full EXPLORE!!! form. She wanted to look around, and my efforts to restrian here led to her whining. So we left. I didn't want to disturb the others too much. Oh well, maybe she will be a good girl next time.

I did enjoy meeting another SAHD. It's the first time I have met another in real life.

No comments:

Post a Comment